Our goal for you: better than ever!
I offer a custom, whole body, integrated cancer recovery support program.
A cancer diagnosis is a life changing event not only affecting you as but also family and friends. I know all this too well, because I have been there as a breast cancer survivor x2. I know those emotional ups and downs, pain and limitations. I have designed a program that looks at where you are in your treatment and progress you “to get your life back” and help you grow stronger and better than ever!
I have experience working with a wide range of cancer diagnoses, including Breast, Colon, Leukemia, Non-Hodgkin's Lymphoma, Brain, and Ovarian.
- Breast Cancer Rehabilitation
- NEW PROGRAM!!! " Strength After Breast Cancer" This rehabilitation program for breast cancer survivors was based on the PAL Trial ( Physical Activity and Lymphedema Program). The program slowly progressed the breast cancer survivor in a structured weight lifting program for patients with or without lymphedema. Results were published in The New England Journal of Medicine, JAMA and the Journal of Clinical Oncology.
As a result there was a :
- decrease in Lymphedema by 50%
- decrease in onset of Lymphedema by 70%
- increase in body strength
- increased body image and confidence
- increase in ones ability to perform ADL's ( activities of daily living)