Our goal is to help you achieve a remarkable degree of healing.
We offer years of experience, specific expertise and a warm, supportive healing environment for clients with pain, medical fitness, and health challenges.
WHAT TO EXPECT
On your first visit (55 minutes in length) Ann Marie will:
- review your medical history, including your diagnosis, surgeries and treatment for your cancer (all past and present), and your current fitness routine (if any)
- evaluate your pain and functional limitations
- develop a plan of treatment for you to support, heal, and progress you to wellness
PAYMENT - FEES - Services
All payments must be made when services are rendered, by credit card or check. If it is determined that Occupational Therapy services are needed and medically necessary we will then submit to your insurance.
- Private Pilates & Yoga Training: Special packages of 5, 10, sessions are available for Private Pilates and Yoga Training .
- Reiki Sessions
- Post Injury and Rehabilitation
- Essential Oil Wellness Consultation
- Aromatouch Technique
- Therapeutic Taping
INSURANCE- For Occupational Therapy
We accept most insurance (Blue Cross Blue Shield, Tufts Health Plan, Harvard Pilgrim Health Care, Neighborhood Health Plan,Cigna, and Aetna).
If it is determined that insurance will cover your services, we will submit to your insurance company.
It is your responsibility to check to see if you need a referral or authorization, have a deductible that has not been satisfied, and if services are covered under your plan. Some insurance companies will not cover all services provided, and if you need a particular service that is not covered, you will be asked to sign a Non-Medicare ABN Form and be billed for your service.
LATE & CANCELLATION POLICIES
Inclement weather and unavoidable delays happen to us all, but we can’t keep our next clients waiting, either. If you arrive more than 15-minutes late, we may not be able to see you that day.
No-shows or cancellation within less than 24-hours notice will be charged for the full appointment.
Thank you for your cooperation and understanding.