About Ann Marie
Clients tell their friends, “Go see Ann Marie. She’ll help you.”
I offer a whole body, integrated health care experience.
I’ve practiced Occupational Therapy (OT) for over 35 years and worked in a wide arena from geriatrics to pediatrics, with cancer survivors, children and adults with orthopedic and musculoskeletal issues, clients with neurological challenges such as MS and Parkinson’s, and select athletes who wish to maintain optimal health and functionality.
Today I my offer clients a rare menu, fusing my skills as an OT, Pilates and Yoga teacher, Reiki Master, breast cancer survivor, and wellness advocate, to support whole body healing on every level with an integrated approach suited to the way each client lives, works and plays.
From the moment my clients walk through the door, I begin evaluating them. I look at their faces, they way they carry themselves to assess their needs and identify ways to help them. I may use a variety of techniques within a 55 minute session, to provide relief and further long term healing and wellness.
I look forward to welcoming you.
EDUCATION & CERTIFICATION
- Degree: Occupational Therapy, Quinnipiac University, Hamden, CT
- Certification in STOTT Pilates, Merrithew™ Health & Fitness, Toronto, ON
- Reiki Master - Usui Shiki Ryoho
- Breast Cancer Exercise Specialist
- SABC: Strength After Breast Cancer
- Hatha Yoga Certification
- The Leonard P. Zakim Center for Integrative Therapies, Dana Farber Cancer Institute, Boston, MA
- F. Holland Day Center for Healing and Creativity, Georgetown, ME
- Massachusetts Eye and Ear Infirmary, Boston, MA
- Massachusetts Occupational Therapy Association
- Medstar Health
- HomeCEU Connection
- Fitness Learning Systems
- Cancer Wellness TV
Expert Author for Springer Publishin, New York, NY, 2014